Aiseesoft Burnova is a DVD creation application that allows you to copy the video to a DVD disc/folder/ISO file. Using it, you can also burn movies to Blu-ray-25 and Blu-ray-50, so you can play it on your PS3, Sony, LG, Samsung, Philips Blu-ray player. With the built-in editor, you can edit your videos before you burn them to a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Burn videos like MP4 / MKV / AVI / M4V etc. to Blu-ray.
- Create local videos from computer to Blu-ray disc/ folder/ ISO file.
- Burn Blu-ray with different menu templates.
- Edit videos before burning, such as cut/crop/rotate/merge video, add video effect/ filter/ audio track/ subtitle and adjust chapter/ thumbnail etc.
- Add background music and opening movie, adjust the background image and see a preview.
- Registration page: https://www.aiseesoft.de/tutorial/blu-ray-menue-erstellen/
- License code: n/a
- Download page: https://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/burnova.exe
- License details: 1-year
You may also like
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for noncommercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You must download and install the giveaway before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Publisher: Aiseesoft
- Homepage: https://www.aiseesoft.com
- Version: 1.3.80
- Download size: 57,31 MB
- Supports: Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)