Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a security software package suitable for medium-sized businesses (Midsize) looking for comprehensive security solutions for desktops, servers, and mobile devices plus security and spam protection for Exchange mailboxes managed from a single console.
Main features of Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security:
- Maintain high productivity and business reputation by avoiding data theft.
Bitdefender security gives your business an advantage against all types of malware attacks and helps you avoid business interruptions, intellectual property loss, customer and financial communications.
- Comprehensive security and effective management
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security provides comprehensive protection and management. This helps the modern IT environment address all attack vectors while eliminating management costs by maintaining multiple security solutions simultaneously in the enterprise.
- Comprehensive protection and helps you against all types of attacks and improves productivity
Unlike other security solutions, lacking web protection and device control or charging extra protection for such features, Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security includes these features at no additional cost. Moreover, users and administrators can restrict access to websites or applications that harm productivity.
- Save time with more efficient management
Bitdefender GravityZone is designed from the ground up and integrates with Active Directory, Citrix XenServer, or VMware vCenter (available locally) allowing you to save time and streamline security processes. The protection of a large number of endpoints is also simplified by automatic detection, the uninstallation of legacy solutions, and mass deployment mechanisms.
- Save money by minimizing the consumption of security resources
The offloading and advanced caching mechanisms minimize resource consumption for virtual or physical machines. This allows you to save money by running more machines on the same infrastructure.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.x), Mac OS Sierra (10.12.x), OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- Linux: Red Hat Ent. 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; CentOS 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; Ubuntu 11.04, 10.04; SUSE Ent. Server 11; OpenSUSE 12, 11; Fedora 16, 15
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server.
- Endpoint hardware requirements:
- Minimum: 2.4 GHz single-core CPU
- Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
- Minimum free RAM: 512 MB
- Recommended free RAM: 1 GB
- HDD Space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
- Supported mobile devices
- Apple iPhones and iPad tablets (iOS 5.1+)
- Google Android smartphones and tablets (2.2+)
- GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.
- Control Center Minimum Hardware Requirements
- CPU: 4vCPU with 2 GHz each
- Minimum RAM memory: 6 GB recommended
- 40 GB of free hard-disk space
- Internet access for updates and communication with remote and mobile endpoints.
- Supported email servers
- Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Roles: Edge, Hub, and Mailbox;
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync
The price of Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security:
The price of the Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security software license depends on the number of devices (Workstation, Server and Mobile Devices) and the validity period of the license (1 year to 3 years). The lowest is $289.99 for 5 devices in 1 year.
At Notecoupon.com, we always update the latest Bitdefender holiday sale campaigns that help you save up to 65% at checkout. Follow us and check out our Bitdefender coupon codes to start hunting the huge discounts of the year.
In conclusion, Bitdefender Business Security is a powerful and easy-to-use security and management solution that provides super active protection against viruses, spyware, rootkits, spam, phishing, and other malware. Enhance business efficiency and reduce management and costs associated with malware by enabling centralized administration, protection and control of workstations and file traffic within the corporate network.