Emergency Boot Kit is an intuitive and useful solution to recover data and fix unbootable computers. Using it, you can copy files from your computer, even an unbootable one, to an external USB thumb drive or USB HDD or save your data in an emergency situation when Windows no longer boots. In addition, you can fix various boot-related problems such as reassigning and fix missing drive letters (mount points), including disk C:, in Windows installations; editing boot menus (boot.ini of NTLDR and BCD of Bootmgr); or fixing boot records and active partition flags.
- File Manager: Backup and restore files without Windows (has full support for Unicode and NTFS)
- Windows Password Wizard: Restore access to your PC when you forgot the password for your Windows user account
- Registry Tools: Registry Editor (edit Registry even if Windows is not bootable) and Registry Defragmenter (reorganize Registry in such a way that logically adjacent data is located physically nearby, so Registry works faster).
- Mount & Boot Center: Fix various boot problems and reassign drive letters outside of Windows.
- Partition Manager: Create, format, delete and wipe partitions; backup partitions to image files, restore them back, and copy partition-to-partition.
- Registration page: n/a
- License code: n/a
- Download page: EmergencyBootKit_v1.6p.zip
You may also like:
Terms and Conditions
- This is a lifetime license
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Register before Sep 20, 2022 GMT+0 08:00
- Publisher: PrimeExpert Software
- Homepage: https://www.prime-expert.com/embootkit/
- Version: 1.6p
- Download size: 27.6 MB
- Supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10, and 11(32-bit and 64-bit)
One thought on “Emergency Boot Kit Free Registration Code”
Free Registration Code send to email pleas!