GeekerPDF is a very powerful tool for reading and editing PDF files that can help you modify the content that needs to be modified in the PDF documents. With it, you are able to add text and images to PDF files. In addition, it can also be used for adding watermarks and support a built-in recognition to remove watermarks. What’s more, it gives you the possibility to insert various types of annotations into PDF files as well as convert PDF files to Word, PPT, Excel, and images.
- GeekerPDF allows you to modify/add text, pictures, annotations, etc on PDF files.
- It also comes with several functions such as PDF merging, splitting, encryption, adding watermarks, and OCR recognition.
- This software supports extracting text from PDF documents.
- The tool can be used for adding various types of annotations such as highlighting, underlining, wavy lines, pointing arrows, rectangles, etc., to PDF files.
- This PDF editor tool is designed specifically for merging multiple PDF files, splitting PDF files, extracting PDF pages, adding new PDF pages, rotating PDF pages, and deleting PDF pages.
- You also can use it to convert PDF files to Word, PPT, Excel, and images.
- And it can also convert scanned PDFs into editable PDF files with the OCR function.
- Registration page: n/a
- License code: FPH49O-2B6347-5860A7-45B2-E6CB41
- Download page: https://www.geekersoft.com/res/download/GeekersoftPDFEditor_Setup.exe
- License details: 6 months
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 6-month license for GeekerPDF
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You must download and install the giveaway before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Publisher: Geekersoft
- Homepage: https://www.geekersoft.com
- Version: 2.0.0
- Download size: 8.7 MB
- Supports: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, and 11 (32-bit and 64-bit)