iBoysoft NTFS for Mac works as a Mac NTFS mounter to mount and unmount your Windows NTFS drives in Mac’s desktop, Finder, and Disk Utility. With it, you are able to view and copy files from an NTFS formatted external drive on Mac. It is also an NTFS writer that enables you to gain NTFS write support. You have NTFS write access to NTFS formatted hard drives, SSDs, or thumb drives on Mac.
- iBoysoft NTFS for Mac mounts Windows NTFS volumes in read-write mode when macOS starts or restarts.
- It mounts an NTFS volume as a physical volume not a virtual one, and shows it up on the desktop, in the Finder, and Disk Utility.
- It supports reading and writing external hard drives previously formatted for Windows from other known hard drive manufacturers as well
- Using it, you can easily read and write access to NTFS volumes in macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, and macOS High Sierra.
- NTFS for Mac OS X is available through support email separately.
- It employs Intel X86_64 to achieve compatibility,
- This tool can extend your format options with NTFS in addition to APFS, HFS+ (Mac OS Extended), FAT, and exFAT.
- It can read/write Boot Camp NTFS partition on Mac
iBoysoft NTFS for Mac Giveaway Details
- Registration page: n/a
- License code: 6DA51DBB6DA41D3C6DA41DA5F7F061
- Download page: click here
- License details: lifetime
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway version is v3.6.
- The giveaway license can only be used to activate iBoysoft NTFS for Mac V3.6.
- iBoysoft NTFS for Mac v3.6 supports macOS 10.13-macOS 11, so it can’t be used on macOS 12 Monterey.
- The giveaway version doesn’t support free upgrades.
- Publisher: iBoysoft
- Homepage: https://iboysoft.com
- Version: 3.6
- Download size: 10.9 MB
- Supports: macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra.